Written Document - Dear Mr./Ms. Robles,

 Written Document



Dear Mr./Ms. Robles,

 

I would like to apply for the developer position that you  urrently        have posted. I have carefully read the job description and believe that I have the skills and experience required to be a valuable addition to your team and contribute knowledge and new techniques to your company.

 

As you can see from my resume, I have extensive experience in the analysis field, including 9 years at the company as a Data Analyst. During this time, I have successfully improved procedures within the development department, leading to an overall increase in efficiency. I can also offer:

 

A comprehensive knowledge of the web development industry.

Extensive practical skills in Frontend development.

A particular interest in product planning, with a track record of successfully researching market possibilities for several new product lines that proved profitable.

I have experience in personnel supervision, as I have led a team for the past 5 years.

Your offer is of particular interest to me, as your company has an excellent reputation in the development industry. I would like to discuss my application with you in more detail and look forward to hearing from you in the coming days.

 

Sincerely,

Alex Mejia Mendoza

Apprentice in Technology for Software Analysis and Development

Phone: 3117157636


Comentarios

Entradas populares